- Sign-ups start at 12:00 PM, end at 1:15 PM
- Location: University Room (in Frame-Westerberg Commons)
- MSI gaming laptops will be available for non-tournament gameplay
- Sign-ups start at 12:00 PM, end at 1:00 PM
- Location: Swarts Hall, Room 162
- Smash Brothers Melee Setups will be available for non-tournament play
- PC Build Show
- Tournament Management for Show
- Prizes for Show – https://www.facebook.com/pg/upbesports/photos/?tab=album&album_id=279203746068786 , plus Steam Card and Gift Cert
- Time for events
- High School Game Night
- January Events
- Anything else for this semester?
Here’s the poster for the events on the 3rd and 10th: esports poster
- Overwatch – need school accounts
- Smash Bros / Mario Kart
- Rocket League / BAHS
- Review of Friday / Saturday
- Next steps (next tournament/game night?)
- What teams should we focus on?
- What about BAHS and their events?
1. Firm up teams
2. The 19th at Bradford High
3. The 20th Event
4. Upcoming tournaments
The 10/20th Event
Starts at 2pm , Swarts 162
Overwatch – 2:00pm – start, 2:30pm – latest time for late entries
Best of four games, each game (map) will award 1 point to the winner. If there is a tie after 4 games, a 5th ‘sudden death’ map will be played. The winners of the first four games will advance, until 1 team is left.
Super Smash Bros – 2:15pm
1 vs 1. 2 stocks, no time limit. No items, we will play Final Destination, Smashville, Town & City, Battlefield. Character lock on win, until new opponent.
Mario Kart – 2:30pm
150cc, best of three courses, if there is a tie a ‘sudden death’ course.
Awards ceremony – 4:30pm (approx.)
The 20th – our first event! I’ll make sure we have prizes, team managers – let’s meet at 8 on the 16th in Swarts 162 to make sure we are ready for the 20th. If someone can put together a flyer to promote, that would be good also, please let me know. Everyone doesn’t have to come to the meeting, just team managers and then you can delegate any tasks from there.
High School – game night – Friday the 19th, we’ll head out to game night at the high school – I’d like to have Rocket League and Fortnite participate, those are two games they play heavily. The game night start around 4, maybe we can meet outside 162 around 3:30? Let me know if you can make it, and how many people you’ll have, we’ll have to coordinate driving so if you can drive, even better. Every team manager should be looking for opportunities like this, let me know if you need anything also, thanks! – Jeremy